Workplace Health & Safety Training Courses – Australia Wide
We can provide the standard off the shelf or individualized workplace health & safety training packages to suit. Delivered by a trainer highly experienced and skilled in delivering training approved by Work Health and Safety Regulators. The Regulator approved initial training for Health and Safety Representatives is 5 days and may be delivered in a variety of modes. Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Training (after having completed an initial 5 day course) it is run over 1 full day as a refresher.
Training certificates for Health and Safety Reps are valid for as long as the individual remains the rep – the validity of the certificate is determined by the state or territory WHS regulator.
Health & Safety Training Courses (Available Now)
We Provide Specialist Training Services for staff safety representatives, deputy representatives and managers across all sectors tailored to suit your organisation.
- (FLSDT) Frontline Service Delivery Training (NEW 2018)
- (CST) Customer Service Training (NEW 2018)
- Manual Handling Training(NEW 2018)
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments(NEW 2018)
- Workplace Bullying Prevention & Management Training (NEW 2019)
- Work-related Stress Prevention & Management Training(NEW 2019)
- 5 Day Initial Health & Safety Representative Training(NEW 2019)
- Hazardous Manual Handling Training(NEW 2019)
- Hazard Management Training(NEW 2019)
- Risk Assessment Training in Workplace(NEW 2019)
- Safety Coaching & Mentoring (NEW 2019)
- WHS Essentials for Managers, Supervisors and Workplace Leaders (NEW 2019)
- Health and Safety Committee Training(NEW 2019)
First Aid Training Course – (RTO 90909 www.allenstraining.com.au )
We are proud to recommend Real Health Management based in South Australia who is an approved provider under Allens Training to deliver First Aid Training Australia Wide.
- Accredited First Aid Training – (NEW 2018)
- Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- HLTAID005 Provide first aid in remote situations
For more information please call our head office anytime between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday to arrange a time for us to meet with you to discuss your consulting requirements. We thank you in anticipation of working with you in the future.