Workplace Health & Safety Training
We can provide the accredited training & non accredited training or customized workplace health & safety training packages to suit. Delivered by accredited trainers who are highly experienced and skilled in delivering training approved by Work Health and Safety Regulators.
Health & Safety Training Programs – Big B Workplace Solutions Ph 0400 939 800
We are very proud to partner with Brian Martin from Big B Personal & Workplace Solutions based in country Victoria for all WHS training Australia Wide. Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org we ask that all organisation making an enquiry do so through RCA web site first as this is a referral service we provide. The worksafe approved initial training for Health and Safety Representatives is 5 days package not available in Queensland. It can be designed & tailored to suit your industry at a cost but it wont be the approved version. Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Training (after having completed an initial 5 day course) it is run over 1 full day as a refresher.
Training certificates for Health and Safety Reps are valid for as long as the individual remains the rep – the validity of the certificate is determined by the state or territory WHS regulator.
- Workplace Review
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Manual Handling Training
- Hazardous Manual Handling Training
- Workplace Bullying & Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Work-related Stress Prevention & Management Training
- 5 Day Initial Health & Safety Representative Training
- Risk Assessment Training in Workplace
- WHS Essentials for Managers, Supervisors and Workplace Leaders
- Health and Safety Committee Training
- Elder Abuse Training
- Customer Service Training
First Aid Training Course – (RTO 90909 www.allenstraining.com.au )
We are very proud to recommend Lani Engelhardt from Real Health Management based in South Australia who is approved under Allens training to deliver all First Aid training Australia Wide. Ph 0449 767 244 Email: email@example.com or web site www.rhm1.com.au we ask that all organisation making an enquiry do so through RCA web site first as this is a referral service we provide.
- Nationally Accredited First Aid Training –
- Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- HLTAID005 Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
For more information please call our head office anytime between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday to arrange a time for us to meet with you to discuss your consulting requirements. We thank you in anticipation of working with you in the future.