We are very proud to partner with Mitch Bayliss & CO based in Castlemaine to be our principal consultant on Complex Behaviours Australia wide we ask that all organisation making an enquiry do so through RCA web site first as this is a referral service we provide.
Mitch has extensive experience in therapeutic approaches related to complex behaviour support, and working with vulnerable clients, their families, and their support networks across the Disability, Child Youth & Family, and Education sectors. Call me to explore how I or another member of our team can be of assistance. m – 0407 249 900 e – firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialists in Providing Therapeutic and Complex Behaviour Support
We are a multidiscipline group of professionals dedicated to creating positive change in the lives of people and those that care and support them. Our Principle Consultants have decades of experience in effecting positive change in the lives of people across a wide range of human service sectors.
Our team consists of a growing network of consultants and support staff, including qualified and experienced psychologists, social workers, behaviour support specialists, counsellors, direct care specialists, psychotherapists, and other allied health professionals.
All our services are highly integrative, person centred, solution focused, strength based, trauma and attachment informed, and culturally sensitive. We seek to understand and aim to be partners in co-creating positive change for individuals, teams, and organisations. We look forward to connecting with you sometime soon.
- 2001 – 2003 Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn
- Thesis A – Pass (no higher grade awarded)
- Psychological Assessment – Credit
- Ethical And Professional Issues – High Distinction
- Counselling Psychology – Credit
- Advanced Quantitative Methods – Credit
- Thesis B – Distinction
- 2001 Continuing Education – Arts Melbourne University
- Intellectually Disabled Offenders – Honours Second Class Division A
- 1994 – 1997 Bachelor of Arts
- Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn
- Majors: Psychology and Sociology
- Advanced Supervision, May 2015 (2 days)Clark Baim, Director at Change Point Learning and Development
- Project Management,Sept/Oct/Nov 2014 (5 Days) AIM, Australian Institute of Management
- Supervision Practice Based Staff, March 2014 (2 Days)Dr. Jenny Dwyer,Therapist and Human Services Consultant.
- Child & Youth Mental Health, Introduction to Assessment, February 2014 (3 Days)Mindful, Centre for training and research in developmental health.
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics – Supervisory Workshop November 2013 (1 Day)Take Two, Berry Street Victoria
- ACKU – Working with ATSI Children, Families & Communities, November 2013 (2 Days), Take Two, Berry Street Victoria
- Aboriginal Cultural Knowledge & Understanding (ACKU), February 2013 (1 Day), Berry Street Victoria
- Take Two Orientation, October 2012 (3 Days), Take Two, Berry Street Victoria
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics Psychoeducation, October 2012 (1 Day), Take Two, Berry Street Victoria
- Transforming Childhood Trauma, August 2012 (1 Day) Bruce Perry, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Fellow of The ChildTrauma Academy
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics – Foundations Training, October 2012 (1 Day) Take Two, Berry Street Victoria
- Assessment and Treatment Approaches For Anger and Aggression, March 2011 (1 Day) Professor Bill Lindsay, Consultant Clinical Psychologist/University of Abertay
- ARMADILO Risk Assessment Tool,February 2011 (3 hrs) Frank Lambrick, Practice Leader
Office of the Senior Practitioner
- Trauma-informed care for adolescents with a disability, February 2011 (2 hrs) Dr Janice LeBel Phd, MA Dept of Mental Health, NASMHPD Faculty, & Grafton Trustee
- In and outs of Risk Assessment , October 2010 (2 hrs)Office of the Senior Practitioner
- Enlivening human dignity & rights – Workshop, October 2010 (3 hrs) Office of the Senior Practitioner
- Recent Developments in Autism, April 2010 (3 hrs) Dr Julie Beadie-Brown, Psychologist Tizard Centre, Kent University
- Positive Behaviour Support: Current Status & Best Practice – Developing Service Wide Competence, March 2010 (4 hrs) Prof. David Allen, Cardiff University
- Mechanical Restraint Reduction Strategy – Sensory profiling, December 2009 (1 Day) Mandy Williams, Occupational Therapist Scope
- VOTA Conference, November 2007 (3 Days) Victorian Offender Treatment Association
- Psychological Supervision, January 2007 to March 2011 Louise Wolff, Psychologist
- PART Recertification, October 2006 (3 days) Professional Group Facilitators
- Leading Staff through Change, May-August 2006 (3 days) Centre for Leadership & Management
- Positive Behaviour Support – Round Table Discussion, October 2005 (1 Day) Department of Human Services
- Assessment of Sexual Knowledge (ASK), February 2005 (2 hours) Jenny Butler, Centre for Developmental Disability Health Victoria