We are very proud to partner with Terry Tambakakis in design & development of training packages for organisations Australia Wide.
He has spent over 20 years in a variety of key roles managing and developing high performing people and teams, driving organisational improvement initiatives to achieve business success and employing a variety of business tools and methodologies to facilitate business strategic outcomes.
His roles have been many and varied including Project Manager/Specialist, Team Manager, Business Analyst, Business Specialist, Staff Training Developer/Facilitator, Business Mentor, Resource Manager, Internal business consultant (Telstra), Complaints Manager, External Business Consultant
He has worked in a diverse range of industries primarily the telecommunications industry, he has also worked with organisations within IT/Managed Services, Training Delivery/Consulting, Construction/Property Development and Health & Fitness sectors.
Over the last few years he has developed my own successful external consulting business “B.O.S.S Consulting’. Applying my many years of business experience to undertake a range of business activities to assist my clients achieve business success.
Education & Training Qualifications (Still under Construction)
- Police Check: Completed (Current & Valid)
- Working with children Check: Completed (Current & Valid)
- First Aid: Completed (Current & Valid)
Skills & Experience
- Establishing, implementing and fine tuning strategies to achieve defined business objectives
- Defining and analysing problems then identifying and implementing effective solutions
- Planning and running workshops (including strategy, planning, problem identification, process mapping)
- Versatile and Inspirational Trainer, Presenter & Workshop Facilitator
- Developer of training programs and materials
- Planning and driving effective organisational change
- Mapping, analysing and improving processes, including establishing effective performance measures
- Building and leading high performing teams
- Building strong working relationship with people at all levels of an organisation
- Establishing useful measures, including use of statistical analysis
- Leading, Training and Mentoring of Process Improvement Activities
- Dynamic Team Leader and effective at managing project stakeholders
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills