Learning outcomes of this package is for participants to learn about:
By the end of this course, participants will be able to: explain employer obligations and employee rights and responsibilities under the law; outline relevant workplace policies; identify what is and isn’t bullying and harassment behaviour; identify the effects of bullying and harassment on the individual and the organisation; discuss what to do if you are subject to, or witness bullying and harassment and what may happen if you are accused of such behaviour. On successful completion of this course, each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Legislation on bullying
- Organisations duty of care obligations
- The responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- The effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- The types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- How to identify bullying, harassment, discrimination, unconscious bias
- Consequences of bullying to victim, bully, organisation,
- How to prevent and manage bullying and harassment using a risk management approach,
- From bullying to intimidation
- How to handle incidents or reports of bullying or harassment.