Rod Catterall and Associates Pty Ltd ACN 634 296 754 Rod Catterall has been in operation since 1991. As of 2020 RCA Rod Catterall & Associates Pty Ltd is partnering with Mitch Bayliss of CBC Complex Behaviour Change as our preferred provider for consulting Australia wide. RCA Rod Catterall & Associates highly qualified team of training associates all have a great deal of experience presenting to organisations within Australia on issues pertaining to occupational violence. All training is tailored to suit and run in house for small groups of 20 staff or larger groups on request Australia wide face to face or via webinars (Live or pre-recorded). .
We are able to provide you with an extensive range of training, both through in service training, induction training, client specific training and public workshops. The training can be individualised or integrated for a specific group.
- We are Victoria’s premier Staff Safety Training & Consulting Organisation
- RCA staff have extensive training in specialized fields relevant to the industry.
- RCA provides ILT face to face instructor led training as well as live & pre recorded webinars.
- RCA provides training inline with current legislation and organisations policies.
- RCA can provide professional development training workshops Australia wide
- RCA delivers training to disability, aged care, mental health, child welfare, community, education & justice sectors
- RCA maintains a best practice approach to training that is evidence based.
- RCA is also endorsed by Procurement Australia as a Preferred Training Provider
- RCA is recommended by Worksafe.
Our facilitators are all qualified workplace trainers & assessors.
Our trainers regularly attend professional development workshops on, Functional Behaviour Assessment, Effects of Trauma in Children & Young People, Psychosis Explored, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Reflective Practice for Coaches, Stress Management, Custody Management, Defensive Tactics Training and all have working with children checks, national police checks, COVID-19 – The Novel Coronavirus training course through the Department of Health and compliant with SAM4 SchoolS (Safety Assurance Management P/L).
RCA delivers tailored training to a range of occupational settings.
All behaviour management training meets the relevant School Policy Requirements, NDIS Practice Standards, Positive Behaviour Support Framework and Quality & Safeguards Commission in each State or Territory and the Aged Care Quality Standards.
We have designed specific training packages to meet and comply with the highest standards of the WorkSafe Vic, Australian Standards, (OPP) Office of Professional Practice, (DHHS) Department of Health & Human Service, (DET) Department of Education & Training, (ANMF) Australian Nursing & Midwife Federation (Vic Branch), along with the (STA) Security Trainers Association, Victorian Police Academy Defensive Tactics Instructors, (SIA) Safety Institute of Australia and the (AISP) Association of Investigators & Security Professional.