Rod Catterall and Associates have been in operation since 1991. The highly qualified team of training associates all have a great deal of experience presenting to organisations within Australia on issues pertaining to occupational violence. All training is tailored to suit and run in house for small groups of 20 staff or larger groups on request Australia wide. As of 2019 RCA Rod Catterall & Associates is merging with MBC Mitch Bayliss & Associates to form a national training & consulting organisation called CBCA Complex Behaviour Change – Australia.
We are able to provide you with an extensive range of training, both through in service training, induction training, client specific training and public workshops. The training can be individualised or integrated for a specific group.
- We are Victoria’s premier Staff Safety Training & Consulting Organisation
- RCA staff have extensive training in specialized fields relevant to the industry.
- RCA provides training inline with current legislation and organisations policies.
- RCA can provide professional development training workshops Australia wide
- RCA delivers training to disability, aged care, mental health, child welfare, community, education & justice sectors
- RCA maintains a best practice approach to training that is evidence based.
- RCA is also endorsed by Procurement Australia as a Preferred Training Provider
- RCA is recommended by Worksafe.
Our facilitators are all qualified workplace trainers & assessors.
Our trainers regularly attend professional development workshops on, Functional Behaviour Assessment, Effects of Trauma in Children & Young People, Psychosis Explored, Autism Spectrum Disorder with Cat Lancaster, Reflective Practice for Coaches by Sam Magill Consulting, Stress Management by Occupational Services, Baton Training, Custody Management Training, Defensive Tactics Training and have working with children checks & or police clearance checks.
RCA delivers tailored training to a range of occupational settings.
We have designed specific training packages to meet and comply with the highest standards of the WorkSafe Vic, Australian Standards, (OPP) Office of Professional Practice, (DHHS) Department of Health & Human Service, (DET) Department of Education & Training, (ANMF) Australian Nursing & Midwife Federation (Vic Branch), along with the (STA) Security Trainers Association, Victorian Police Academy Defensive Tactics Instructors, (SIA) Safety Institute of Australia and the (AISP) Association of Investigators & Security Professional.