- 2016 Certificate IV Training and Assessment, North Coast TAFE
- 2012 Group Exercise Leadership Training (GEL), Les Mills Australia
- Certified Body Balance Instructor, Les Mills Australia
- 2012 Bachelor of Behavioural Science – (Psychology) latrobe University
- 2002 Master’s Unit – Department of Criminology , Offenders with and Intellectual disability’ Melb University
- 2002 Bachelor of Social Sciences – (Social Welfare), Charles Sturt University – Riverina.
- 2017 Protecting Children – Mandatory Reporting and Other Obligations eLearning – Department of Education and Training (26 February 2018)
- Provide First Aid, Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Provide basic emergency life support – Royal Life Saving Society, (20 November 2017)
- Consolidating Practice Training – Wellbeing in Schools Australia, (23 June 2017)
- Strategies for Managing Abuse Related Trauma -Australian Childhood Foundation, (23 May 2017)
- Essential Basic Training School Wellbeing – Wellbeing in Schools Australia, (1 May 2017)
- 2010-2015 Child & Youth Mental Health Introduction to Assessment -Dr Sophie Havighurst, Mindful, (2-4 February 2015)
- 2004-2008 Professional Assault Response Training, 5-day workshop – Clare and Peter Sheahan, Professional Group Facilitators Pty Ltd
- Managing Challenging Behaviours in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders 1 Day Workshop – Tanya Lowes, Occupational Therapy Discovery
- 2002 – 2004 Supervision and Professional Development – Behaviour Intervention Support -Gary Radler and Professor Alan Hudson, Melbourne
- Managing Complex Behaviour Workshop for People with ABI -Continuing Education Centre, Wodonga
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder -Wendy Lawson, Training Reference Group .
- Computing – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Board maker (PCS) and Publisher, SPSS statistical program,
- Maintain case files, assessment reports, treatment plans
- Relate easily to management and staff and work well within a group
- Willing to undertake any further training where applicable
- 2014 – Present Member of Australian Counselling Association Inc, Level 4, – Registration Number 4288, 26 September 2014
- 2006-02008 Australian Psychological Association, Student membership (034900).
- Member of the Hume High Risk Adolescent Panel (HHRAP). This panel of professionals meet once a month to provide consultation and develop professionals meet once a month to provide consultation and develop .